Wednesday 4 May 2011

Revenge seeking ant

I have decided to start a blog! You have probably already guessed this because you are reading it. BUT ... I must have you know that this is my first post EVER! So feel privileged! You may be the first person EVER to read it! And the reason why I keep putting 'EVER' in capitals is because I think that it deserves capital letters. Ever is one of the most comprehensible words there is. I think that, used in the right contexts, this word could rule all words in the English language!
Worship it. Respect it. Fear it.

As much as I could go on and on about how 'EVER' is a fantastically awesome word for all to desire and worship. I won't. I think I've bored you enough with that don't you?

So, in my efforts to defer the subject I will mention something completely off topic and totally random, working in context with this segment. Ants! Rather than bore you with the inner workings of Ants, I will just mention this: there is quite possibly, THE BIGGEST ANT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE right near me. Watching me. Stalking me! I know this because I swear that I saw the exact same ant yesterday and tried to squash it. So not only is it a stalker ant, but its a survivor ant! No matter how many times I have tried to destroy it, it just keeps coming back! It's like those villan's in super hero movies that, no matter how many times you try and kill them, they keep coming back because they have sworn revenge on you! That's what this ant it. A massive, surviving, revenge seeking little insect with nothing better to do with its time then to creep me out!

I doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment