Tuesday 24 May 2011

Bonjur ... Possibly Maybe!

Bonjur – I’m pretty sure that’s how you would spell it in English ... just in case it’s not and I accidentally said something like ‘slimy chickens’ in Portuguese, what I meant to actually say was ‘hello’ in French!
As France is one of my newest obsessions ... notice how I excluded Paris from this ... I have never been to Paris, and don’t get me wrong, I think (from what I’ve seen and heard) that it is a beautiful city ... and don’t get me started on the architecture. Being an architecture student, Paris evokes some sort of longing architectural passion in me! ... I’m absolutely in love with its French architecture ... as I am with a lot of other architecture ... but that’s all beside the point and I’m rambling again. The thing is, there is just something about the South of France, the little villages and towns, the beaches that are oh so close and those little coffee shops that scream ‘come inside, hot, sweet, caffeinated goodness ... drink me and marvel at my deliciousness!’ It all just sparks an excitement in me! I would very much like to possibly maybe live there someday ... part time!

Eventually I think it would be absolutely amazing to go and study or even work as an architect in France or London or somewhere like that!

I would also absolutely looove to travel to Greece one day, Santorini in particular and Athens, and anywhere else you can think of around the world!

SANTORINI - In the Greek Islands!

As you probably have already gathered, I have an insane thirst for travel! ... and Architecture ... I think it’s amazing to explore different cultures and fantastically fascinating!

Well .. this post has mainly been about my infatuation with travel and the South of France at the moment, however given the current circumstances, I really don’t care ... I feel like rambling about the South of France, so I’m going to ramble about the south of France!

This is a little town in the South of France called 'Plan De La Tour' ... Isn't she pretty?!

.... Okay, I think I’m done rambling about France.

Onto another subject, the weekend that just passed, I went to a basketball game ... now I really really LOVE basketball ... watching it, playing it, coaching it! ... it’s an awesome sport ... for those who aren’t that into basket ball .... just skip reading this paragraph.

Okay .... well I waited until the last minute to tell you to skip reading the above paragraph, so you had to put up with me talking about basketball anyway .... it’s not like I can just insert new words in the middle of a sentence now can I?

I really don’t have any awesome closing paragraph or anything today ... so I will just say one thing:

Life is what you make it ... SO MAKE BUBBLE GUM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment