Sunday 5 June 2011

Hollywood! On the Gold Coast.

This weekend I went to Movie World with my sister and 3 of her friends for her 10th Birthday! 
Movie World! .. Hollywood on the Gold Coast.
It was fantastic! ... I really really enjoyed it! Being the adrenaline junkie that I am, I was the one who wanted to go on all the rides and the big rollercoaster’s, however I must say, the other 10 year old girls who are into make-up and Hannah Montana, did not seem to be that impressed with my intense enthusiasm and thirst for adrenaline!
Instead, they wanted to keep going on the ‘Scooby Doo spooky coaster’! ... Now, don’t get me wrong, I absolutely loved that ride as well, but I wanted to go on the ‘Superman Escape’ ride, and no one wanted to go on that one with me, nor the ‘Leathal Weapon’ rollercoaster (I do apologise to any of you who don’t know what or where these rides are, no matter, I shall be talking about them anyway!) .... They all thought it was ‘too fast’, or ‘too scary’, but that’s all okay because we didn’t go there for me, we went there for my sister, and if/when I go there next, I will go on the rides that I want to go on, so I’m not stressing about that at all.
'Superman Escape' Roller Coaster!
The night before we went to Movie World, I had a very implausible dream. Saying that it is implausible doesn’t necessarily make it implausible, it just means that it’s unlikely, but not completely impossible, that it could happen. Meaning that if I had a dream that I was falling out of the rollercoaster seats because of their lack of security while being yelled at and harassed by angry Smurfs, then yes ... I would say that that dream was, in fact, impossible (although you can never be too careful!) But instead, my dream was that I went on the ‘Wild Wild West Log Ride’ with Johnny Depp, however there were added features on the ride. There was section where you had to get off and catch a butterfly to move onto the next stage, which came as a bit of a surprise to me, but hey, if I had to catch a butterfly to keep going, then dammit, I would catch a butterfly! The boats we were in were that small that I was forced to squash in next to the other person (which in this case was absolutely fine because it was Johnny Depp, after all!) Then after the ride we both walked away saturated (at least I got that part right, you do get wet in the ‘Wild Wild West Ride’) and we approached these two police horses, which, for reasons beyond my interpretation of reality, were blue and red, then the police officer that was on the blue horse dismounted and it turned out to be Christian Bale. Then I woke up!

The 'Wild Wild West' Ride - That I could possibly totally go on with Johnny Depp!
Does that seem at all strange to you? Because I think that that could quite possibly happen, I mean, why could a horse be blue or red? And is it really that impossible to believe that I could go on a ride at the Gold Coast with Johnny Depp? ..... I mean, dreams can sometimes represent premonitions ... although in this case, it could be just wishful thinking!     

No comments:

Post a Comment