Sunday 31 July 2011

Website Addictions!

Don't hunt me down and kill me okay! ... I've been super busy with a lot of stuff lately (well I have meant to have been super busy with really important stuff like college study and working BUT no ... whats really been keeping me busy lately is youtube! ... Yes, I'll be the first to admit that I am just slightly obsessed with this AWESOMETASTIC website! ... It's definitely up there among my favourites! ... the others of course including the other very addictive Twitter and Facebook.

I will say that I am new to the whole tweeting, twitting, twitter, tweet, twit world ... BUT have no fear, I am learning and loving to master it by the second!
When I first got the app ob my Iphone it actually scanned my contacts to see id there was anyone else on twitter who was in my phone (if that makes sense) ... and I ended up following Kay ... who I first met through Jess (a friend from high school) and then they list contact and then we lost contact and then BAM! .. the other day I added her and she accepted ... then tweeted me saying WADDUP - (well, she didn't exactly say those words ... but something along those lines .. let's just say that!)
ANYWAY ... now we've got back in touch and it's pretty brilliant! -- So, point to my story ... twitter is awesome!

In other, less exciting news (if you bore easily I would suggest skipping this part) ... I was called reclusive the other day! ... I know! ... I thought 'whaaaat?' as well (you may not have been thinking that exactly) ... to  which I replied 'I'm not reclusive, I just don't like spending a lot of time around you anymore' .. which, in retrospect may have been a bit harsh ... but hey, I've always found that the truth is easier to deal with than a lie. Lies always get found out in the end and you would then have that added deception on top of whatever grief you had to deal with in the first place! ... That's just my thoughts anyway.

SUPER COOL PIZZA SHAPED OOMPA LOOMAS! ... now that I have your attention back ... I'll move away from that boring subject ... you could probably start reading again from about ...
... Here!

Well ... (I find this interesting anyway ... by all means, feel free to stop reading if you want again) I have been working on my scrapbook/journal/bucket list all combined ... I found some old pictures of when I went too Sydney (which I'd been looking for for a while actually!) ... and BAM! ... That's right, there they were in the top draw of my desk all this time!! I've got some piccy's as well of 2 pages in the book ... I will warn you in advance though ... I am very very young in the photo's and I have my traditional 'all of my hair pulled back out of my face look' because that was the way I rolled ... back then anyway! ... I may have been about 13 or 14. The point is the pages in the book ... pay no attention to my style which may I add was pretty funky for the time ... to me anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment