Monday 25 July 2011

Long Time No Blog.

Yes, okay, fine, I know ... I haven't posted in agessss!!!

Don't blame me .. blame the stupid busy work schedule or reality! ... It really bites sometimes!
Anyway. Guess what!? I went to see 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows part 2' last Sunday and basically the only way to describe it is OH MY GOSH!!

It was absolutely ah mazing!! ... But I can't believe it's over!!
I'm not really one of those people who are obsessed with everything HP (however I will admit that I used to be) ... I don't want to track down the actors and pounce on them like some crazy fan .... But I really really enjoyed the books and the movies!

Look at it though, it's been 10 years since the first movie and now ... everyone is finished, it's the last time all of the cast and crew were together! ... It's the end of an era!!
MIND BLOWING ... That's what it is!

I think that whats so appealing about these books and these movies to people is that fact that Jo Rowling has created this amazing world ... and really, the only thing that people seem to want, is to escape reality!

Okay so on another note .. I'm going to have to hit the sheets soon. I have to get up early in the morning because I have an interview in the city at an Architectural Firm!!

Wish me luck!
Time for me to escape my reality for at least 6 hours ... here's hoping anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment